Imagine having “Mr. I’M POSSIBLE” at your site for the entire year to inspire and empower everyone. This program gives you the flexibility and value to do just that. Envision having a program designed to increase student (scholar) ambition, engagement and achievement. As a participant in the PLATINUM P.E.P. RALLY PROGRAM, expect to see a vast improvement in the culture and climate of your school. Click Here to see what others are saying about the program.
Presentation Types include but are not limited to the following:
- Mentoring for a small group of At-Risk Students (This 30-45 minute session will occur during each visit).
- (6) 30 Minute Classroom Mini Sessions
- Student (Scholar) Leader Workshop
- Training for Building Leaders
- Emcee or Keynote a school wide event
- School-Wide Assemblies
- Professional Development
- Parent Involvement/Community Events
Your site can choose the model of your choice. You may choose up to (2) of the above per visit.
**The 6 mini sessions may be combined with one other presentation type during a visit.
8 visits within a 300 mile radius
6 visits within a 350 -999 mile radius
4 visits for 1,000+ miles radius…
Keith will do up to 2 presentations per visit
- Your school will become an “I’M POSSIBLE Zone”
- Pre-Needs Assessment Conference Call
- Complimentary Sets of the “I’m Possible” Curriculum. (50 Scholar Books, 50 Scholar Portfolios and 5 Facilitator Guides)
- 1 I’M POSSIBLE/Keith L. Brown Banner
- 1,000 I’M POSSIBLE Wristbands
- 50 Relevant Posters to boost School Morale and Achievement
Program Value- $50,000
Your Investment- $25,000, WOW!
The Platinum P.E.P. Rally Plan is all inclusive of Travel and Lodging Fees.
There are NO hidden costs in this program.
Because dates must be solidified once your site signs on- a 10% deposit is required to hold all dates. Dates may be altered, but must be re-scheduled so 2020 Enterprises does not forfeit other consulting opportunities. This program is ideal for Schools and Family Advocacy Agencies who desire to receive maximum positive results in teaching and learning, student ambition and achievement, college and career readiness, character and leadership growth, parental involvement and engagement and overall improvement in culture and climate. Click HERE to sign up today, and one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hours.